WORD! and Gormville Digital invite you...
Are you an emerging or mid-career spoken word artist with something to say? Would you like to have a piece of your work professionally developed and produced by an acclaimed, London based digital agency who’ve worked with Disney, Netflix and the Old Vic amongst many others?
Working as part of a new and exciting collaboration, WORD! and Gormville invite members of our spoken word poetry community (if you’re reading this and identify - that’s you!) to submit a piece for consideration. Criteria as follows:
- Mid-career or emerging spoken word artists.
- Someone passionate, with a compelling story/focus that we can help bring to life in visual form.
- Pieces no longer than 3 minutes, with no minimum length.
- One submitted piece per person.
- Work submitted as a text file (Word doc) and/or as a rough film (shot on a phone)
Successful artists will be notified by September 30th.
Selected artists will have their work developed as part of a new ‘Storyville’ area of @gormville’s production - seeking to bring to life original content created with like minded people. You can see some examples of @gormville’s material via Instagram and website platforms:
For more about WORD! do explore this our www.wordpoetry.co.uk website and or www.youtube/wordpoetry